• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
AZmuda on July 23, 2024
Can you please help me transfer my certification from the deactivated id: agnieszka.zmuda@ibv.ch to agazmuda@gmail.com please?
0 upvote
2 Replies
July 23, 2024 16:13
Thanks a lot!
shivli12 on July 23, 2024
I hope this message finds you well. My name is Shivli, and I recently completed Email Marketing on HubSpot Academy. I thoroughly enjoyed the course and found it immensely valuable for my professional development. I am writing to request a certifica read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
JenGodin on July 22, 2024
Dear HubSpot Academy Team, I'm writing to provide feedback regarding the image quality within your course quizzes and exams. I noticed this in the latest two courses I've completed: " Inbound Marketing " & " Inbound Marketing Optimization read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
RadI on July 18, 2024
I Completed the Inbound Certification course but I couldn't create a directory profile. My account is a Free account. Has anyone faced this issue before?
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Moderator
July 18, 2024 16:12
Hello @RadI , Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. What error message are you getting w...read more
MineLabzMC on July 15, 2024
Hi, I completed my SEO course this morning and passed it, but got a message stating that the certificate could not be generated. Could someone please help me with this when they have a moment? Thanks!
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Moderator
July 16, 2024 18:24
Hello @MineLabzMC , Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. Our product team was able to r...read more
CRitaga on July 13, 2024
Tried different browser. I actually tried yesterday and was given the error that I scored 0/60 but I never even get the chance to see the exam. So I waited until today, and it still give me the same prompt after clicking retake the exam. Please help read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Elite Partner
July 21, 2024 21:42
Hi @CRitaga , I'm sorry you've had trouble taking the exam - based on the experience other users have had, trying a different browser sometimes work...read more
MMabe on July 12, 2024
I'm trying to get my Inbound Marketing certification verified on UpWork and official posts/tutorials are NOT helping. The UpWork icon/option Hubspot tells me is there, is missing. When I try to manually verify my cert from UpWork's end, they say Hub read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
752Kp on July 10, 2024
Hi, I completed my SEO course this morning and passed it, but got a message stating that the certificate could not be generated. Could someone please help me with this when they have a moment? Thanks!
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Moderator
July 10, 2024 15:31
Hello @752Kp , Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. Our product team was able to find t...read more
JEnolva on July 10, 2024
I need help.
0 upvote
1 Reply
HubSpot Moderator
July 10, 2024 15:31
Hello @JEnolva , Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. Our product team was able to find...read more
MargaritaJimC07 on July 10, 2024
¡Hola! Acabo de culminar el examen de la Certificación de Inbound marketing, pero me indica que no pudieron generar tu acreditación y me pidieron acudir al contacto con asistencia. Mi calificación fue de 45/60. Solicito su apoyo enviando m read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
HubSpot Employee
July 23, 2024 11:03
¡Hola nuevamente, @MargaritaJimC07 ! La URL que consultaste era para ejemplificar dónde podías encontrar tu ID de usuario; en donde van las ...read more
GeoLoren on July 09, 2024
He aprobado el examen para la certificacion de marketing para redes sociales pero no he se ha realizado la acreditacion, la plataforma me envio el mensaje de ponerme en contacto con asistencia. Muchas Gracias.
0 upvote
6 Replies
July 12, 2024 12:33
@LauraPVelezV muchas gracias por tu ayuda, ya esta solucionado el problema 🙂 Feliz dia.
Solved
CWar on July 09, 2024
Hi, I hope this finds you well, I passed all the requirements to get my SEO Certification, but I got an error message that said Exam passed but award not generated, how do I go about fixing this. SEO Certification Error Message
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted solution
HubSpot Moderator
July 09, 2024 18:11
Hello @CWar , Thank you for reaching out to the academy community page! I'm happy to help out with this. It looks like it was awarded 5 hours...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.