Email Deliverability

RCarey1

Simple Workflow Question

SOLVE

Hello Hubspotters - I created a simple workflow to start a 5 email campaign and sent the first email last week.  The second was supposed to be sent today but didn't trigger (time based send).  The only change I made between sending the first email was I noticed that the automation button was set to 'off' so I clicked 'on' assuming that needed to happen for the flow to continue. Now, I cannot even locate this simple workflow from the first email I sent.  I do know that the first email worked because there's data showing.  Did I break this workflow by hitting the ON button after the first email was sent?

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

Simple Workflow Question

SOLVE

Simple workflows are triggered by the action that occurs. They are not as complex as a traditional workflow in the Pro/Enterprise plans. So if you turn the workflow on after the submission, only submitters from that point onwards will get the actions you intended. Anyone who submitted prior will not go through retroactively.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

Simple Workflow Question

SOLVE

Simple workflows are triggered by the action that occurs. They are not as complex as a traditional workflow in the Pro/Enterprise plans. So if you turn the workflow on after the submission, only submitters from that point onwards will get the actions you intended. Anyone who submitted prior will not go through retroactively.