[Resources] Email DeliverabilitySOLVE
10-05-2018 07:56 - last edited a week ago
A few resources that may help make sense of the many factors affecting email deliverability.
It's a Bird, It's a Plane, It's Email Deliverability by Courtney Sembler of HubSpot Academy (5 min Read)
Understanding Email Deliverability -- Community Articles
Understanding Email Deliverability -- Knowledge Base
The following big dogs are responsible for sending / testing over 25% of the world's non-spam email, so should probably consider anything on their radar a priority concern.
- see 15 Email Deliverability Best Practices for Gmail (SparkPost)
- see Make It to the Inbox—Not the Spam Folder—with Litmus Spam Testing (Litmus)
- see Top Tips to Avoid Spam Filters When Sending Emails (SendGrid)
- see How to Avoid Spam Filters (MailChimp)
- see A Marketer's Guide to Email Deliverability: How to Avoid Email Spam Filters (HubSpot)
As a side note, SparkPost also has some excellent information about ramping up sends to large lists (>1M contacts) and warming up sends to lists in general. Just excellent stuff every email marketer should indelibly impress in their brains.
Chief HubSpot Consultant
Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.
Solved! Go to Solution.