CRM

BRussellPSP

Proper set up for Inbox

I am setting up my sales team in HubSpot and want to make sure I am setting up the inboxes correctly. Each sales person has an individual email account (ex: jane@______) . Additionally, each sales person needs access to read and respond to emails that are received at a team account (ex sales@_____).

Here are my questions:

1) If I link the sales@ email account to a team inbox, can I give each individual access to that account?

2) Does the sales@ email account count as a paid user account?

3) Can each individual then have two email accounts set up as inboxes on their individual sign ons?

Any guidance will help.

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Proper set up for Inbox

Hi @BRussellPSP,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

Happy to help out here 🙂 

I wanted to share this help article regarding personal email connections versus team inbox connections.  When you connect a team inbox (team email) to the conversations inbox, your team will be able to view, manage and reply to emails in the conversations inbox. 

The sales email account is not part of the paid seat feature. It's available for all users regardless if they have a paid sales or service seat. You can view paid seat features in the permissions settings for users (more on this here) in addition to our pricing page

You can connect multiple email inboxes to HubSpot. This help article explains how to set up a personal email connection.  

Hope this helps 🙂

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes