CMS Development

shanarif
Participant

DDOS security with Hubspot

SOLVE

Hello, 
I am currently a trial user here looking to move our site behind HubSpot, I have some concerns regarding HubSpot's cloud security, since our brand belongs to cyber security persona therefore our sites are constantly under DDOS and DOS attack, since I am moving to HubSpot do I have to keep CloudFlare's firewall solution or Hubspot will take care of the security related issues.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @shanarif 

HubSpot provides DDoS protection for sites hosted on their platform. 

This is from their security overview:

"Web Application Firewall: Customer sites hosted on the HubSpot products leverage the protections of our world-class Web Application Firewall (WAF). By default, your HubSpot-hosted website, blogs, landing pages, and other online presence is protected from state-of-the-art Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) and other web application attacks. When security events occur, HubSpot’s Security Operations and DevOps teams take immediate action to ensure that your sites are protected continuously 24x7x365."

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
HHilgeman

SOLVE

Good afternoon; I believe that in your case you need to look very carefully at the agreements that you accept when you activate the two services together. In order for your data to be safe, you must protect it from leaks and yourself from the option of someone deleting that data. I advise you to play it safe and use a service like https://cloudedarchitecture.com/article/microsoft-defender-for-cloud-recommendations/ to back up your documents. This software ensures that nothing will happen to your data, as it is one of the most secure and practical cloud storage services. Rest assured that it's better to use Microsoft applications to protect your data than anything else.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @shanarif 

HubSpot provides DDoS protection for sites hosted on their platform. 

This is from their security overview:

"Web Application Firewall: Customer sites hosted on the HubSpot products leverage the protections of our world-class Web Application Firewall (WAF). By default, your HubSpot-hosted website, blogs, landing pages, and other online presence is protected from state-of-the-art Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) and other web application attacks. When security events occur, HubSpot’s Security Operations and DevOps teams take immediate action to ensure that your sites are protected continuously 24x7x365."

Hope this helps.

shanarif
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @Phil_Vallender 

Thanks for sharing these details.

Can you share the link where you fetch these details, It will be quite helpful for me to quote.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender

SOLVE

Hi @shanarif 

Here you go: https://www.hubspot.com/security 

0 Upvotes