DDOS security with Hubspot

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hello, 
I am currently a trial user here looking to move our site behind HubSpot, I have some concerns regarding HubSpot's cloud security, since our brand belongs to cyber security persona therefore our sites are constantly under DDOS and DOS attack, since I am moving to HubSpot do I have to keep CloudFlare's firewall solution or Hubspot will take care of the security related issues.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Thought Leader | Diamond Partner

Hi @shanarif 

HubSpot provides DDoS protection for sites hosted on their platform. 

This is from their security overview:

"Web Application Firewall: Customer sites hosted on the HubSpot products leverage the protections of our world-class Web Application Firewall (WAF). By default, your HubSpot-hosted website, blogs, landing pages, and other online presence is protected from state-of-the-art Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) and other web application attacks. When security events occur, HubSpot’s Security Operations and DevOps teams take immediate action to ensure that your sites are protected continuously 24x7x365."

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | Inbound marketing for B2B technology companies
3 Replies 3

Hi @shanarif 

HubSpot provides DDoS protection for sites hosted on their platform. 

This is from their security overview:

"Web Application Firewall: Customer sites hosted on the HubSpot products leverage the protections of our world-class Web Application Firewall (WAF). By default, your HubSpot-hosted website, blogs, landing pages, and other online presence is protected from state-of-the-art Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) and other web application attacks. When security events occur, HubSpot’s Security Operations and DevOps teams take immediate action to ensure that your sites are protected continuously 24x7x365."

Hope this helps.

New Contributor

Hi @Phil_Vallender 

Thanks for sharing these details.

Can you share the link where you fetch these details, It will be quite helpful for me to quote.

0 Upvotes

Hi @shanarif 

Here you go: https://www.hubspot.com/security 

0 Upvotes