CMS Development

ALemieux8

404 on embedded form completion

I have a landing page that has an embedded Typeform in it. When the user completes the form, the last button directs them to a results landing page. The results page is getting a 404 error, "GET https://audit.tmrwppl.com/api/response/27326131 404" If I click that link in the inspector, it shows me all of the javascript and image files in the marketing files area. 

What could be causing this? I had created these landing pages by copying existing pages. Could something be blocking the resources? Like a cross-domain policy? 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ALemieux8,

Thanks for reaching out!

Can you add the following information, please?

• A screenshot of the error message 
  • A link to the affected form

The error message is helpful, and is likely not enough detail and context for the community to assist you.

Thank you!

Kristen 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
ALemieux8

This is the error message. The link to the landing page is: Maturity Assessment | LP (profitero.com) 

Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 9.02.36 AM.png

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ALemieux8,

Thank you for the screenshot and link!

The "Tracking prevention blocked access to storage for <URL>" warnings are directly related to the way Edge classifies and blocks traffic it perceives as web tracking - you can read more about this here and how to adjust your tracking: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/web-platform/tracking-prevention.

In regards to the 404 error, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this.

Best,
Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes