⚙ Operations Hub

SimonH_Demodia
Participant | Elite Partner
Participant | Elite Partner

Bexio integration issues

Hi all,

Has anyone tried the Ops Hub integration between HubSpot and Bexio at all? We installed it recently and are getting some strange behaviour.

In Bexio, each contact/company should be given a unique sequential ID number. Using the regular web interface, it is not possible to work around this limitation. However, we are finding that as contacts and companies are synced from HubSpot to Bexio there are multiple objects being created with the same "unique" ID.

HubSpot support is blaming this on Bexio, and Bexio is blaming it on HubSpot. So we're getting nowhere fast.

Is anyone else actually using this integration, and it is working for you?

Simon

1 Reply 1
FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Bexio integration issues

Hi @SimonH_Demodia 

I can actually confirm some of the behavior you mentioned. On my initial sync, which is where we'll suddenly send a large amount of data into Bexio, they do indeed seem to attribute several identical ID's to separate records. But we're very much sending individual API requests (I can pull up logs to prove it if need be). 

I hate to make this a "blame game", but least we can do is just describe what's happening. By all intents and purposes: we're just using Bexio's API as any other developer.  Their API documentation does not mention that we can populate the  nr when creating a contact via their API. We're just creating a bunch of contacts. And we're relying on them to then be attributing separate id's to the records we create. 

Feel free to direct the contact person you had spoken to at Bexio to this thread, or towards me personally: fleys@hubspot.com so I can follow up.

0 Upvotes