Why was availability dropdown removed from shared inbox?

Does anyone know why the dropdown box was removed to mark available or not in the shared inbox?

Now the user has to go to Settings > Users and teams > click on their name > change their status. So inconvenient!

It used to be here:

Please Hubspot - can you put back the availability box back?

PS - Separate note - this way of creating a topic and having to choose a section and a tag is rubbish! I choose conversation-inbox as the tag and I have no idea what that matches with on the left dropdown? Sales CRM - nope. Service hub - nope. Literally nothing pairs with it.

Hi @JonTechilovsky and thanks for flagging this about the availability dropdown in the shared inbox.

I’m checking into this change to better understand what’s happened with the availability option and whether there’s an alternative way to update it without heading into Settings each time. I’ll share what I find here.

And thanks for the separate feedback on choosing a section and a tag when creating a Community topic. I’ll make sure that gets shared with the Community team too.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Bérangère

Hi @JonTechilovsky, I wanted to get back to you about this. I checked with the team and this behavior is expected when only WhatsApp is connected.

That said, I’ve shared your valuable feedback internally.

Thanks and have a lovely day!

Bérangère