Theme module adjustments

Hello all!

I am having trouble with a module in a theme. I am able to get things to where they need to go but, none of them are adjustable.

This boilerplate has 2 parts, in a row/column. Between the image and rich text, you can adjust center (green line) to move to the right or left depending on how large or small you want the image or text.

After writing my own version, the 2 feilds are not adjustable in the website pages edit mode. I have even copied and pasted from the boiler plate hubl code, adjusting for personal locatons and images of course, and the it does the same thing. I can get the image and test to show up in the right place, but I am not able to slide the center using the mouse. I still have to go back into the code to adjust image/text box size.

How is this controlled? Is it done through hubl, field.json, .css or, anything else?

Thanks for the help!

Hi dlaureano,

I assume you have created your own custom module? If so, unfortunately you cannot use drag and drop inside of a module. If you want to recreate the dnd behaviour you might want to create a custom section (How to Create a Section Template in the HubSpot CMS).

Hope this will help!