Setting up a second account

Hi there

I originally set up a Hubspot account in my old company name. I rebranded earlier this year and everything is now connected to Sukses Today as it should be.

I would like to create a second free account that I can use to demo Hubspot to my clients. I thought the easiest way to do this would be use the old email address however Hubspot (and/or Google) seem to still be connected and when I try to create a new Hubspot account, it keeps sending me in circles.

Any idea how to disconnect my original email so I can start the process again?

Many thanks in advance for any help!

Hi @SStocks,
You can go through with this conversation
https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Delete-account-and-create-new-one-with-same-email-address/m-p/905810

Hi there, thanks for getting back to me @mohdisrarmwb

I don’t want to delete my account. It was originally created under my old email address. Everything has now converted over to my new email address and I use it on a daily basis.

When I go to create a new account with the old email address, this is when I get stuck. It’s like it’s still connected somewhere or somehow but I don’t see the old email address anywhere in the Admin and Billing sections?

Hi @SStocks ,
Thank you for reaching out to the Community!
I’d like to invite some community members who are subject matter experts to join this conversation.
@GRajput @Josh @Indra - Would you be able to share any insights on this? Your expertise would be greatly appreciated.
Best,

Victor

Thank you @Victor_Becerra yes any help would be appreciated please!

Hi @SStocks

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I have found an accepted solution with the steps to follow to achieve your goal. Please check the thread here: Creating additional accounts with the same email.

Best,

Victor