Just trying to learn more about seo and to gain organic traffic for our website and should I need to start all over , steps and what to consider
Hi @MNyarko
Thank you for reaching out.
I want to tag some of our experts here - @danmoyle @Sam62 @gabriel-nextiny do you have any advice for @MNyarko on this?
Thank you!
Best
Tiphaine
Hi @MNyarko. You’re on the right track, asking others about their experience. Here’s what I’ve shared with folks starting off:
- How to Create an SEO Strategy for 2022 [Template Included]
- HubSpot’s SEO Certification Course
- The Beginner’s Guide to SEO from Moz
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Starter Guide [Google]
- SEO for Beginners: An Introduction to SEO Basics
- HubSpot’s Ultimate Guide to SEO in 2022
- SEO National is a great resource, too
It takes time and work (and testing!) to rank high in search engines. These resources have helped me over the years learn and grow in my marketing and SEO work. All the best!