retrieve pipeline info

based on documentation:

there is:

…These endpoints provide access to read and modify pipelines in HubSpot. Pipelines support deals and tickets object types.

But when I try to fetch data from `deals`, it’s returning 404 to me.

@MSpot

Consider using the Deals API to list deals.

curl --request GET \
--url ‘https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/deals?limit=10&archived=false&hapikey=YOUR_HUBSPOT_API_KEY’

You would only use the Pipelines API to read and modify pipelines.

@mangelet thank you for your response!

actually my question was not very clear, sorry.

what I ment was to get pipeline stage label.

I could get the dealstage from Deals API. But this is only the id and I want the label of it.

by this endpoint, I could get the dealstage and pipeline:

{{baseUrl}}/crm/v3/objects/deals/:dealId?hapikey={{hapikey}}&properties=dealstage&properties=pipeline

but then, I could not get the name of this `dealstage`, only the id value of it.

the name is what I can see in the hubspot portal: (i.e. 01. NDA, 02. TRIAGEM INICIAL, etc.)

or in the settings

am I doing something wrong to the pipeline API?

I tried to figure out a little further and solved my problem.

the tests I’m doing came from postman file available from the Hubspot documentation.

there is a misalignment between variable ‘baseUrl’ and the endpoint.

the baseUrl has the value: ‘https://api.hubapi.com/’

and the url is: {{baseUrl}}/crm/v3/pipelines/:objectType?hapikey={{hapikey}}&archived=false

hence, the decoded url will result in: ’

https://api.hubapi.com//crm/v3/pipelines/deals?hapikey=XXX&archived=false’
with double slash ‘//’ between ‘…com’ and ‘crm/v3…’
I just changed the baseUrl in postman to get the right endpoint by removing the final slash.

‘https://api.hubapi.com’