Hi community,
Anyone had any luck automating associations with the new objects to the core objects?
Can’t see I can associate a contact to a course, via API, or using workflow.
I feel like I’m missing something.
Hi community,
Anyone had any luck automating associations with the new objects to the core objects?
Can’t see I can associate a contact to a course, via API, or using workflow.
I feel like I’m missing something.
Hi @Peter__Jones, I hope that you are well!
Thank you for asking the Community!
I understand that you’d like to associate contacts with custom objects. Please let me know if that’s not the case.
I’d like to share this article that might be of interest “Associate records”.
Also, the solution from @karstenkoehler on this similar post “Associating contacts to custom object” might help you!
I’d love to put you in touch with some of our Top Experts on the subject: Hi @Josh, @Jonas_De_Mets and @HubSpot_Corey do you have other suggestions to help @Peter__Jones, please?
Thanks a lot and have a beautiful day!
Best,
Bérangère
Have you found a solution for this? I am looking for the same thing, to associate contacts to the new course object through workflows. Can’t find any way to do this yet.