I am looking to create a view or report based on company record, that shows the number of notes per record, with the note body AND the date of the most recent note. I don’t think this is possible right now from what I can see but wanted to double check in here.
I have tried creating a report with the create date/last modified date for notes but this brings the notes up in separate rows, so the report has companies listed multiple times. Ideally, I’d like one row per company.
I can’t think of a stragithforward way to do this. As you said, for any version of the report I can think of it will show a row per Note, not per Company.
However, if you’re willing to play around with it a bit you could create a workflow that copies the body of the most recently created note to a custom company property, and then use this in the report that you are creating.
I would try do something like the below:
Add Last Activity Date as the enrollment trigger, and refine this by adding criteria that the Company is associated to at least one note. Re-enrollment should be turned on.
These requests submitted to the HubSpot Ideas section of the community are reviewed by the HubSpot product team, based on their popularity and the assumed demand. I’d recommend commenting and upvoting.
You can also help other HubSpot users find this request more easily (and drive traction) by accepting my reply as a solution. I’d appreciate it, too.