Missing properties on get file signed url

The documentation here CMS API | Files (hubspot.com) shows multiple properties that should be returned as shown below

Only the url however is returned on calling these endpoints as shown below

Hey, @thulani :waving_hand: Thanks for the great question. What is the file type for the file you are getting the signed URL for?

I have a working example from another thread we can use here to test with:

  • I created test dataset as a CSV

  • I uploaded the file

  • I attached the file to an object

  • I used the GET Signed URL endpoint from the Files API
    My Request
    GET https://api.hubspot.com/filemanager/api/v3/files/91671366960/signed-url​

  • It retuned the following response body

    {
     "expiresAt": 1669156951884,
     "url": "a_very_nice_URL",
     "name": "BobsBugersData-csv",
     "extension": "csv",
     "type": "DOCUMENT",
     "size": 239
    }​
    

Thanks for the additional information.

Best,

Jaycee

Thanks for the response Jaycee
The file type here is a pdf. A question from your steps, was the attachment of the file to an object necessary for reproducing this? Are any of those properties related to that?
If these properties show up only in certain scenarios that could be good to document and indicate in the published Open API specs. Various tools that generate clients based on such specs will put validation in place to indicate these as required and indicate this to the JSON deserializers, which of course causes issues when the properties end up not being there.