HubSpot Academy Interface Issue

I am totally aware that HubSpot has updated its interface in an organised way. Prior to the new version, every video lesson was normally displayed on the right side, and all the texts in the Resources section were displayed on the left side. Once the new settings were updated, the order was reversed: the video lesson was on the left side, and the Resources section was on the right side.

Do other learners see this version like me, or am I the only person viewing this slightly strange version? Any thoughts on this issue?

Cheers!

1 Like

Hey @Chris18,

Thanks for posting in the Community!

I’ve logged into my personal portal, as well as my test account, neither of which reflected the update you’re seeing. Can you please:

-Log out of your account and back in
-Try a different browser
-Attempt opening your account in an incognito window

If you see the same layout in every one of these scenarios, can you please upload a screenshot? I can see what we may be able to find out should the issue persist.

Shane, Community Manager

the new HubSpot Academy layout is part of their interface update, so the video and Resources sections being switched around may be intentional. It can feel odd at first, but you should get used to it after a few lessons.

1 Like

I liked the new interface

Hey @Chris18,

Thanks for providing this screenshot!

Can you please confirm whether or not the platform is still working as-expected? I want to get as much context as we can and tag in @APernell from our Academy team.

Shane, Community Manager

Hello Shane @STierney ,

Thanks so much for your follow-up on my issue.

The layout of the platform has remained the same (the lecture video is on the left side, and the resources section is on the right side) as of today, as I mentioned above. What I literally mean is that the platform’s layout doesn’t appear correctly as I expected. I just wanted to confirm with you whether the platform itself has changed its layout design.

Cheers!

Hey @Chris18,

Apologies for the miscommunication. What I was clarifying is whether or not you can still take courses and receive certifications, as-expected. I do understand that the layout is still reversed on your end, but I wasn’t sure whether or not the functionality of the courses themselves was still working.

Shane, Community Manager

Hi Shane @STierney ,

The courses I’ve taken have worked functionally so far, regardless of the new layout design. Things have been going well…As one of HubSpot users ,@henry_collins mentioned above, I’ve experienced the new HubSpot Academy layout following the updated interface/version. Right?

Hey @Chris18,

Thanks for confirming! I still don’t see this updated in my own portal, so I’m confirming with the Academy team internally. I’ll be sure to keep you posted once I hear back!

Shane, Community Manager