I just designed my first form in WordPress under Hubspot>Forms. However, I cannot find the Publish button. I get the message that I have unpublished changes but I cannot find the Publish button!!
@GPhillips90 Publish button is located in the top right of the form editor, if it is a form that already exists and you’ve been making edits to it, it may say ‘Update’ instead.
There is publish or update button in the upper right-hand corner of the forms editor!! I am using the free WordPress HubSpot plugin. Is there a difference in functionality between the free WordPress HubSpot plugin? Do I need to have a paid HubSpot version to get the publish button in the forms editor?
@GPhillips90 Are you creating the form in Wordpress? Screenshots would be very helpful.
Yes, I am trying to create the form in WordPress. Screenshots are attached of my WordPress HubSpot Forms editor screen. In the first screenshot, please note that I get the message that I have unpublished changes in the form but there is no Publish or Update button! In the 2nd screenshot, I do not get this step when I click in Submit.
affter you press the SUBMIT button you need to scrooll down in the pop-up window . and in the end of it you will see a PUBLISH button
affter you press the SUBMIT button you need to scrooll down in the pop-up window . and in the end of it you will see a PUBLISH button