I have completed the videos and quizzes under the HubSpot AI For Marketers. However, instead of being given a PDF of the certification, I was brought to the conclusion page of the course, which stated, “Nearly There: you still have a few sections left to complete the course.” When I clicked next, HubSpot recommended three additional courses, which list 7-10 lessons, all three hours each. I am confused by this, as I was under the impression that I would be receiving a certification in AI tools and marketing. Was this a part of another certification? Do I need to complete additional courses in order to receive my certification?
Hi @CMcCormick4
AI For Marketers is just a standard course, it does not have a certification. In the Academy you can identify courses that provide a certification by those with the tag CERTIFICATION.
You can filter to show only courses with certficates by setting Award Type to “Only show certificate courses”.
I am doing the same course, getting the same message. I’m ok with not getting a certificate, but the message ‘Nearly there - You still have a few sections left to complete this course’ to me implies that I missed sections or have a few more steps. Pressing next brings me to other course recommendations. When checking all sections of the course, all are marked complete. I did not miss any (part of) video or quiz.
I really want to see a screen saying ‘Well done! You successfully completed this course and you can be proud of yourself, even though you won’t get a certificate’.
A screen saying ‘You missed a few things, but never mind, just check out our other courses’ is a bit of a disappointment after spending all day on this…
Please advise


