Hi,
I am building the homepage of my website and using the Growth theme of Hubspot, at the footer of its theme when I drag the module its not showing the full width but its getting some padding from somewhere and I am not able to show the full module as always. See the picture:
Hey, @RZejna
Thank you for your question. Issues like this are challenging for the community to troubleshoot without being able to “see” the issue in action. And I understand, in this case, that may be challenging or not possible.
However, I do have some questions that may get you moving forward and give our community members more to work with.
Questions:
- Have you tried viewing your page using the Chrome Page Inspector? After adding the module and refreshing your preview page? This may reveal where the unexpected or unwanted styling is coming from
- Which module are you attempting to drag into the footer area of this theme? Is it a custom or default module?
Hey, @Jnix284 @BarryGrennan @alyssamwilie, where would you start?
Thank you very much for taking a look! — Jaycee
@Jaycee_Lewis sorry for the late reply, happy to offer some insight.
@RZejna it looks like the section that the drag and drop area is located in might have padding set in the section settings.
It won’t be exactly the same for Growth theme as our theme, but this FAQ article about why the section isn’t full width will show you how to access the padding for the section and hopefully help you resolve the issue if you haven’t already.
