Create new language in knowledge base

Hi,

My problem is that the language list is missing a language.

In the language settings inside the knowledge base, it only contains a fixed list of languages. I am wondering if I could add the Icelandic language there?

Hi @HAgustsson,

Unfortunately not, this list is limited. HubSpot offers pre-written translations for some parts of the tool and I assume that’s why there isn’t any option to add additional languages, see also this article: HubSpot language offerings

Best regards!

Yes, need support for malaysian language as well. Even if it is available without pre-written translation it will be fine as we can add our own translation

Hi,
In my case, i need to add some Spanish variations. It’s only available Mexican Spanish.
I need to customize some questions in the knowledge base, which is specific to each Latin American market. For example, prices, currency, or some specific functionalities.