Convert Static lists to Active lists

When static lists are created, it would be great to be able to convert them to Active lists so you do not have to replicate many filters, and just for ease of use, in general.

Definitely a feature that would be nice to have. There have been many instances where I created a static list only to later need it to be active. Recreating the list is not only time consuming but you then have to update any reports that reference the static list.

This is defintely a great idea, and would make navigating/creating/using lists very easy!

+1 for my customers!

Hello! My name is Hallie, and I’m an Associate Program Manager on our CXM team. I’m happy to share that the ability to convert a static list to an active list is currently in planning! Keep an eye out on this post for future updates on this feature. :blush:

Hi everyone! My name is Hallie, and I’m a Program Manager on our CXM Team. I am marking this as ‘Delivered’ since this is now available! You can read more about how to convert static lists to active lists in our KB. :blush: