It would be helpful for both sales administrators scheduling activities, as well as the sales reps completing them, for a calendar view of tasks to be visible in the hubpsot webpage where tasks are shown.
Currently sales reps have to switch out of Hubspot to see their tasks in a calendar view, and there is no calendar visual for sales admins viewing their team’s task.
Agreed! I’m shocked this isn’t a native feature already in Hubspot.
I thought I just couldn’t find it…turns out it’s missing entirely.
Strange omissions for a sales-based CRM.
Yes, it would be really helpful to have the calendar view for the task, which also syncs with the calendar so the sales rep can know the available time to finish their tasks. Also, be able to set the duration to finish the task and block the slot on the calendar. Exactly like the same as the calendar view for the meeting schedule. Here’s the example.
I have hundreds and hundreds of tasks that need to be moved around to balance my daily workloads. Without a calendar view to see how many tasks are scheduled on each day makes this impossible.
Further to this, I should be able to click on a day and pull up/view just the tasks for that day.