Allow for sequences steps to "send immediately"

It looks like there have been requests for this since August of 2022, but I am requesting it again at the direction of support.
Sequences are about automation and making sure that we can act on our leads quickly and efficiently. To that end, I feel it would be a simple improvement (and an important one for urgency and speed to lead), to allow for follow-up automated emails to go out to prospects on the same day as a completed task.
For example:
1. I complete a step to call a prospect and do not connect with them.

2. I want to send an auto-email to their inbox letting them know that I just tried to call them and outline the reason for my call.
Right now, the minimum speed I could get that email to a prospect within the sequence is the following business day.
Let’s make this change so we can get our leads moved through sequence faster and get our calendars in front of them sooner.

This is needed ASAP as without it you lose the continuitity of the conversation.

I’m having the same issue and surprised we can’t do this in a sequence.

It’s pretty common practice to leave a voicemail on a call task driving the prospect to an email. Loses its effect if we can’t send that automated email right away!

100% need this ASAP - with automation working elsewhere it’s making me take my calling sequences to other platforms. Please fix this Hubspot!

Agreed here. Sending a follow-up email immediately after a call which references said call is a common use-case. Please advise!

Agreed. A pretty easy way to bump your email. I prefer this as it gives you an actually reason. e.g., “just left you a VM. Have you put any thought into the below?” etc.

+1

Honestly this is ridiculous that HubSpot cannot accomodate an email following a call task in the same day. What is the point of having a sequence if you are forced to have at least 1 day in between every single step…

I also think that it is crazy you can’t send a Automated email right after a call… In my Sequences I have it as a Manual Email Task with no delay. Still stinks it isn’t automated though.

Please add to trigger immediate step