Using HubSpot for Customer SuccessSOLVE
Sep 7, 2020 7:09 AM
- Starting on the most important part, you'll have your CRM - that's the core functionality to keep all the information about your customers.
- You'll then be able to leverage automation, and make sure nothing falls through the cracks when it comes to your customers and that you don't get overloaded with admin tasks.
- Then finally, you'll keep the alignment between what you're marketing to your existing clients, your up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and your stellar service, providing a delightful end-to-end experience.
- Keep the comms going (but do track them) - Whether or not you have a dedicated Success team, engaging with your clients is a big factor to make them stay. Things like enrolling customers in sequences, tracking email exchange with the sales plug-in and using your meeting link will help you track those 1-to-1 interactions.
- Keep your Marketing going too and look for signs of opportunities - Are your customers clicking on CTAs, joining webinars, downloading new assets or even visiting some of your upgrade pages? Score them points, put them on lists or simply trigger internal notifications to explore these opportunities.
- You can have a dedicated pipeline for renewals to work proactively on closing a new contract and use custom properties to measure achieved milestones. Tracking the level of stickiness was also a great idea suggested here at the community.
- Measure their sentiment - Use NPS surveys to get their feedback around your service, and act on them to improve bad experiences. You can also evaluate the number of tickets open and closed on a given time to search for product vulnerabilities.
- Track the success of your Success team - Use reports and dedicated dashboards to show renewals won, NPS results, up-selling/cross-selling open deals, etc.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Sep 7, 2020 9:30 AM - edited Sep 7, 2020 3:10 PM
Hi @JenBerenguer ,
I used to head up a CS team back in 2017 and 2018 for another software company and we were big HubSpot Sales and Marketing users. I set up a renewals pipeline, which worked well with customer quarterly reviews, to make sure we didn't miss a beat.
This post is a little dated but the workflows I put together still apply:
I hope this helps a few people.