HS for CSMSOLVE
Apr 9, 2019 8:32 AM
Solved! Go to Solution.
Apr 25, 2019 4:14 PM
I've worked with a lot of different clients in various industries using services and have stumbled across a few best practices in it.
Here's my top three off the top of my head:
- Create workflows for optimizing tickets, how they're assigned, and responded to.
- You should be able to make workflows for your various high-level clients, mid-level clients, etc. These should automatically be assigned out to their relationship managers or immediate response.
- Optimize the support bot to direct users to knowledgebase articles.
- This is a bit more time consuming, as just starting out you might not have a knowledge base. Invest in getting that up and running, it'll save you hours on top of hours in the long run.
- Gather customer feedback via surveys
- This is a bit of a given, but it's super useful. Ask customers after tickets are closed how their experience was. If you're in Sass Take note of what HubSpot does, when your product team releases new changes, ask your users what they think of those. From there you can gather potential problem areas and reach out to customers who have pain points to solve before they become major.
I hope this helps, but if you have any particular use cases or questions feel free to ask! I'm happy to help you out.