Tickets & Conversations

Jovi

Import Custom Properties

Hi,

I'm new using Hubspot, looking around for a button that allows me import custom properties from another hubspot to mine, couldn't find.

I see that i can export config from tickets, but the format of xlsx file created doens't work to import, because it's come with a first line contain columns named like, name, internal name, etc. But in the rest of lines come the properties like "NF de Compra", this file has 382 properties, so how can i import all theses properties only once.

NameInternal nameType
NF de Compranf_de_comprastring
NF Emitida - Clientenf_emitida___clientestring
9 Replies 9
GRajput
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

Import Custom Properties

Hi @Jovi 

You can Import 382 properties at the same time. For this you need 382 properties data in Excel file. So, to do that you need to create the properties in HubSpot that are using in your Excel file as a Header. Then for Import the Excel file must be of CSV type because HubSpot accept onlly CSV file type.Then, next step you need to map the fields properly between the excel file and HubSpot say first name with First name. Click on Import.

If you find it helpful, Please mark it as Solution.

Thanks!

Gaurav Rajput
Director, MarTech( Growth Natives)

Book a meeting

0 Upvotes
midsummermartin
Participant

Import Custom Properties

Hello Gaurav, 

Would love to know how you can import properties. Do you mind giving some pointers where I can find this option? 

Many thanks in advance. 

Martin Langedijk

GRajput

Import Custom Properties

Hi @midsummermartin 

The link attached below will help you to resolve your query and help to enhance your knowledge of the import process. If still you need further help feel free to share.

Knowledge base link (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/import-objects)

I hope this will help you out. Please mark it as Solution Accepted and upvote to help another Community member.
Thanks!

Gaurav Rajput

Book a meeting

0 Upvotes
ThomasBergsbo

Import Custom Properties

Can you explain where and how to do this within hubspot?

0 Upvotes
NRedditt
Participant

Import Custom Properties

Where in hubspot do you do this import for properties? 

GRajput

Import Custom Properties

Hi @NRedditt 

The link attached below will help you to resolve your query and help to enhance your knowledge of the import process. If still you need further help feel free to share.

Knowledge base link (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/import-objects)

I hope this will help you out. Please mark it as Solution Accepted and upvote to help another Community member.
Thanks!

Gaurav Rajput

Book a meeting

0 Upvotes
Jordan_Decker

Import Custom Properties

The link you shared is broken. Can you please provide another link?

0 Upvotes
GRajput

Import Custom Properties

Hi @Jordan_Decker 

I have attached another link for your reference. If still you need further help feel free to share.

Knowledge base link (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/manage-your-properties)

I hope this will help you out. Please mark it as Solution Accepted and upvote to help another Community member.

Thanks!

Gaurav Rajput

Book a meeting

0 Upvotes
SWilliams77
Participant

Import Custom Properties

This article is for individual property management.  We would like to know how to import numerous properties from different HubSpot intance where all the field properties were exported.

0 Upvotes