Tickets & Conversations

KFrost6
Participant

Creating tasks based on a numeric property

Hi there,

Is it possible to create a workflow that will loop x amount of times based on a property? We have a set task list that needs to be repeated, but the amount of times it needs to be repeated can vary from customer to customer. I was hoping to store a property (which will be the number of times we need to complete this work), then when a ticket moves into a particular phase, the tasks are created based on the property/

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
franksteiner79
Key Advisor

Hi @KFrost6 

Could you maybe describe your specific use case in a bit more detail?

To the best of my knowledge there is no way to set a workflow to repeat a number of times based off a numeric property value, but depending on your use case there might be a way to work with the general re-enrolment criteria.

Thanks

Frank

Found my comment helpful? Great! Please mark it as a solution to help other community users.

Frank Steiner

Marketeer | HubSpot Expert | CRM Consultant

InboundPro

Let's Talk About Your Project
KFrost6
Participant

Hi Frank,

Sure. This is in the Service Hub. Essentially, we have tickets that are created to implement a given customer once a deal is won. Upon creation of the ticket, tasks are created on that ticket and assigned to an engineer. There are a subset of those tasks that would need to be repeated based on the number of units of a given product the customer purchased. I'm not sure if that's enough info?

0 Upvotes