Sales Email

Aseman
Participant

log e-mails automatically for Mac

SOLVE

Hi there!

I have connected my IMAP email account to HubSpot and would like to log emails automatically. However, for Mac users, the only option seems to be to use manual BCC logging? Is this correct?

The HubSpot add-in for Outlook is only available for Windows.

And unfortunately, I can't seem to use the HubSpot add-in for Office 365 properly. I'm using an IMAP email address, not my Office 365 email address. (My Office 365 email address is that Onmicrosoft address that we don't use for email).

So even though I have my IMAP account linked to Outlook, when I install the HubSpot add-in, it wants me to link it to my email address. But it only seems to accept the onmicrosoft address ...., not the IMAP email account.

Is there anything else I am missing? Or is manual logging via BCC the only way to go?

Thanks!
Aseman

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @Aseman 

If you're using a Mac and the HubSpot add-in for Outlook is not available for your setup, you're correct that manual logging via BCC would be one option to log emails automatically in HubSpot.

Alternative you can use:

Zapier Integration
HubSpot Sales Chrome Extension

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
elees

SOLVE

as a Mac user, the email address is connected (it's an ionos hosted email, not microsoft/gmail) but when trying to bcc to hubspot the message to download the integrated app comes up and the bcc doesn't work

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @Aseman 

If you're using a Mac and the HubSpot add-in for Outlook is not available for your setup, you're correct that manual logging via BCC would be one option to log emails automatically in HubSpot.

Alternative you can use:

Zapier Integration
HubSpot Sales Chrome Extension

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology