Multi Brand Knowledge Base

SOLVE
VincentP

We have multiple brands and we need to have a separate knowledge brand for each. That is each with own URL and different content.

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi @VincentP,

I believe your only option would be to have 2 separate instances of the Knowledge base, meaning 2 separate portals. You could potentially use multiple brand domains, as referenced here, however I am not confident that would actually allow you to separate the knowledge base into multiple links.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Hi @VincentP,

I believe your only option would be to have 2 separate instances of the Knowledge base, meaning 2 separate portals. You could potentially use multiple brand domains, as referenced here, however I am not confident that would actually allow you to separate the knowledge base into multiple links.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

romi
Contributor | Elite Partner

We also have multiple clients who need this, i.e. Enterprise clients who currently have multiple brands under a single portal and one CS team who are managing service across multiple brands - logging into various portals is not an option.