HubSpot Ideas

Cab

Schedule Meeting Using Mobile App

It would be great to schedule a meeting on the mobile app.  Right now when I meet someone in person and want to schedule a meeting, I have to do it on Google Calendar.  Instead, would be great to add them to HubSpot using card scanner and set up meeting from there.

HubSpot Updates
December 12, 2023 03:42 AM

@Ruurd  wrote:

It would be great to schedule a meeting on the mobile app.  Right now when I meet someone in person and want to schedule a meeting, I have to do it on Google Calendar.  Instead, would be great to add them to HubSpot using card scanner and set up meeting from there.

We've just launched a way to visualise your availability when creating new meetings on iOS. If you search the Product Updates section in your account you'll find this one:

[Live] A simpler way to add new Meetings on Mobile

Martin

Delivered
December 12, 2023 03:36 AM

Hi all, thank you for taking the time to comment on this idea. I'm happy to say that this is now available for iOS and Android. Instructions here on the Knowledge Base.

Being Reviewed
February 07, 2023 02:04 AM

Not Currently Planned
April 27, 2020 03:59 PM

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. 

Best,

Glen

108 Replies
repumartek
Participant

Me too, I wish we can make schedule directly on mobile app. Now I have to access to HubSpot on mobile browsers (chrome, safari,...) to make schedule. HubSpot is not responsive good enough also.

JamesWa
Contributor

For the mobile app to function as a sales tool, it must enable the primary functions a sales rep utilizes on the road. This means calls, messaging and absolutely scheduling a meeting that is logged on the record and populates the Google Calendar. 

Thanks!

NVJ1

Can the mobile app not just log a meeting but be able to set the meeting in the apphat syncs with 365 calender like the lap top application

kevmckay
Participant

Please add this feature as soon as possible 🙂 

mnwj

Much needed function!

Jarkko82

Needed function! Big vote for this!

repumartek
Participant

It should be avalable soon

jaredrice

I would like to create meetings while on the go in app.  I do not see that this currently exists.

Wkiekebelt

Fylly agree - whilst on the road an essential sales adoption function to have. It will immediately increase sales adoption.

Kaisa

Agree!

Julien974

Hi Team,

I totally agree, if  Hubspot is looking at becoming a complete sales platform, the Meeting feature should really be available on the mobile App.

Talking to the team today, it doesnt seem like this is currently being work on, i really hope the development team dive into this soon!! It would be such an help! 

StuartCarbery

This feature makes so much sense I'm surprised it hasn't been developed yet.

David54

Wow. The ability to schedule a meeting on the mobile app is such a necessary feature. It has been discussed since 2018 and is still not available! Makes one wonder if the developers are in touch with their users' needs.

finn
Top Contributor

+1

glencornell
HubSpot Product Team

Hi Communnity,

Thank you all for sharing your feedback!

For transparency I am updating this issue to "Not Currently Planned" because we wont be able to get to this in the next quarter. 

Best,

Glen

Antimo

Yes Hubspot!! This is a very helpful future , even just adding a meeting (synced with google caledar) would be enough. 

This simple request was made in 2018, I think is a long time to consider such request, right?

Many thanks

Laurabubble

Pleeeease add this soon!

vikram-mit
Participant

there is no way to schedule meetings using the android app. this is painful and forces me to open computer just for that. 

fabiohub

+1

fabiogomesds
Participant

Please, I have a team with 10 people using just mobile, its really complicate make this task. 

Woulde be nice have the option to schedule for other team members too.