HubSpot Ideas

Heggenes

Loom integration

I would love to get integration with Loom the same way Hubspot has with Vidyard. Vidyard is for many very expencive, this is where Loom comes in! Loom is only $8 per month and you get a tonn of features.

Please vote on this...

38 Replies
BrandonSmiledog

This would be absolutely amazing. coudn't agree more

Heggenes
Participant

A update on this would be to implement the new LoomSDK - This is quick and easy, we did implement this in our SaaS within 3 hours. This would allow us to record and embed video directly when creating an email or ticket and would be realy helpfull!

DanielProbert

Yes. We'd love to use the Loom integration to record video for our sales team. It would be great to utilize the feedback (engagement) features for better sales delivery emails/reachout.

TWLaw
Member | Elite Partner

Agree! Loom is great for design processes, integrating with markup.io. We use markup on HubSpot and Wordpress to collaborate with clients on revisions, and use Loomly which integrates with markup to add context to revisions in the design process. It would be awesome to seem Loom integrated!

aschwanke
Participant | Diamond Partner

This is an absolute must. We use loom for hundreds of training and how-to videos with clients, and even find that we use loom to describe workflows, train users on hubspot instances, etc.  It's by far the easiest tool to use on the market.

SAdams1

Agreed please do

evanbrubaker

This has my vote, also. Even if the intergration only provided video previews of the link, it would help.

GRubioMaldona

Agreed, why isn't this already a thing. 

evancabinet

This has my vote as well. We use Loom extensively and really need to integrate it with Hubspot.

ODICCI_Jacques
Participant

100% agree!

AntoineatKAWO

Please make that happen!

NeumannShopgate

Would appreciate this!

BMatthews9

Pretty surprised this hasn't happened yet. You got my vote!

Let's get to a Trader Joe's parking lot and get some more signatures

MPugh2

Is the LOOM integration build actually occurring?

If so, is there a timeline?

Managing client expectations is the name of the game...

Thank you

lisadye
Participant

Couldn't agree more. We use Loom on a daily basis because it is so easy and inexpensive. Would love to see an integration made available.

steveholley
Participant

Please do this.  I have been using Vidyard's free version and it is great but the jump to paid is not worth the price they are asking.  Loom is much more reasonable and does pretty much the same thing.

cassimatti

Loom is the industry standard in our space - would LOVE to utilize this for our team as we transition to hubspot for our entire business.

VPHILIPP1

Would appreciate this too!

LCampbell14

This would be great - it gets my vote too

MPrintz

@hubspot Any udpates on when this integration will be available? Even if it's a ballpark estimate.