Lead Flow Call Out Customization

Migrated from legacy feedback forum with 25 votes.

Add the ability to use custom HTML and CSS on Lead Flow call outs to match the call outs to our brand / site design.

HubSpot updates
27 Replies
estherdewinter

I was trying to create a Lead Flow without a call out.

Currently the standard Lead Flow layout is not editable, Lead Flows must contain a call out and a form.

This is not editable and the Lead Flows must contain these elements.

However, I think in some intances it might be useful to create a Lead Flow without call out, and directly start of with the form (its one click less!). 

Best, Esther

Arun_Thangavelu
Occasional Contributor

Yes, I definitely agree. Callouts will help if we promote an ebook because we will use banner images. But some instances, we just want to show them the callout message and form in the same screen. This is one click less which will increase conversion rate. I've even seen this in HubSpot too. It would be great if this idea gets implemented.

daveis

+1. I would love to ditch OptinMonster and just use Lead Flows, but right now HubSpot is not even close to matching the features and customization ability of OptinMonster. Please catch up!

Charong

Would love to have more design flexibility with the Lead Flows Signups. We're having trouble with the image looking decent on the first form but then looking not so good on the next "Callout" form. There should be a way to edit the images on all the forms. Additionally, our uploaded image stretches strangely depending on the lines of text on the forms. We don't have any control over the image size, which is not good.  

Jetico

Agree, we'd love to have more design flexibility!

Rikke
Visitor

A single question when we are talking flexibility in Lead Flow Design.  Is it possible to make a text field beneath the Form Field? Meaning that you can add e.g. a disclaimer/GDPR-info in the bottom? 

andreasmb
Regular Contributor

I would love the ability to remove Hubspot's default HTML/CSS and be able to use our own – the lead flow feature is easy for our marketers to set up and administer, but unfortunately, they don't fit with our brand/style, so we can't really use them.

The important part of this, in my mind, is that I should not be forced to load all that extra Hubspot CSS. This is bad for performance, but also for overall code cleanliness – a lot of the Hubspot CSS is redundant and uses lots of "!important" declarations (which is like nails on chalkboard for most front-end developers).

anabarbaracorvo
New Contributor

We need this at Hubspot!

We used to use Gleam and would like the same kid of features and possibilities when creating lead flows. Thank you!

MattWheeler
New Contributor

I want the experience fill out out a lead flow pop out form to be great. Currently it is really jump and really really bad on mobile. This should be a flawless experience so the pop out forms collect as much contact info as possible! 

RJH147
Occasional Contributor

This must happen! The pop-up is great but the lack of design options is really an oversight.