HubSpot Ideas

CMeijer

Integration Fortnox

Hi,
Would be highly appreciated if the Hubspot team could work together with the Fortnox team in getting an integration together especially for invoicing once customer is signed and deal is completed?

Best regards,
Christian

8 Replies
RBergqvist

Here's the development package:

1. HubSpot CMS need to have a simple webshop module that allow the customer to configure a chosen product with optional add-ons, presented in a shopping cart along with price.
  2. The completed cart should generate a deal in HubSpot CRM linking back to the product inventory there.
  3. If the customer opts to check out the shopping cart and pay a deposit using a credit card, the deal should close as won in HubSpot CRM and sync over to Fortnox where an invoice is created and emailed to the customer.
  4. The Fortnox invoice should show the total, the deposit paid, as well as the balance remaining to pay using eg. Bankgiro.
  5. If the customer should abandon the shopping cart, a proposal in html should be emailed to the customer using HubSpot Marketing.
  6. HubSpot Marketing (automation) should be used to remind the customer about the deal and allow for check-out at any time at which point step 3 kicks in.
  7. Every time a prospect comes back to the HubSpot CMS website the HubSpot bot should pop up and remind the prospect about the shopping cart and ask whether they would like to chat with a rep about it.
JTLtb

Yes Fortnox is now the biggest player in Sweden I believe and I think a lot of people would appreciate an integration like the one mentioned earlier.

BoKristoffer

Agree, would be very useful.

RLindh
Member | Platinum Partner
RobertFlank
Member | Elite Partner

We have a standard integration between HubSpot and Fortnox that you can buy for a monthly fee. No installation cost.

Have a look here: Integrera Fortnox med HubSpot — Cedeo

RLindh
Member | Platinum Partner

Our native itegration is completed if somebody wants to testrun it reach out to robert@resultify.se

CMeijer
Hi Robert!

We could testrun it if it works with "avtalsfakturering"?

Best,
Christian
RobertFlank
Member | Elite Partner

Hi Christian,

I would love to show you how our integration works with Avtalsfakturering in Fortnox. Send me an email on robert.flank@cedeo.se or schedule a meeting with me here: Meeting with Robert Flank