HubSpot Ideas

deeptisharma

Document tracking

After creating a document, in the document tool of HubSpot, I want to track who all have visited and downloaded my doc. For creating the downloading link to share with contacts, I have to provide an email id. It is completely ok for few contacts but, if I want to share the document with a list of 500 clients, I have to feed 500 email ids in order to generate 500 shareable links. Which is completely impossible. Is there any way to generate one single link to share and then track the matrices for the doc?

What I think, HubSpot should do? Create one shareable link,  then ask the visitors to provide email add in order to download the doc and then keep the track of no downloads through their ids. 

If anyone has any solution to this, pl help.
Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply
SiddharthGarg91
Participant

Hi @deeptisharma , this is possible through the CloudFiles app. You can upload a document and enable soft-gating (enter email to access) on it. The file analytics will show the entered emails. Moreover, depending on the email entered, CloudFiles can also create / update the contact and trigger workflows on it. You can try out the app from marketplace if you'd like.