HubSpot Ideas

palmerij2

[Data Sync Request] Buildertrend

HubSpot Updates
May 15, 2023 05:53 AM

woah! cool update there! thanks for sharing

April 20, 2023 04:17 AM

@harriskenny It's not something HubSpot is or even can be building right now (no API that we know of).

I had picked up there was interest at Buildertrend to investigate building something on their end, so I would recommend reaching out to them! 

April 26, 2022 09:43 PM

Hi - thanks for suggesting Buildertrend. In the past, we've tried reaching out multiple times to Buildertrend but they never got back to us. If you have a good contact person there, might looping them in with me directly? My mail is fleys at hubspot dot com

More worrying though, we don't find much info on them having any API at all, so that may be the main blocker here. 

9 Replies
FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team

Hi - thanks for suggesting Buildertrend. In the past, we've tried reaching out multiple times to Buildertrend but they never got back to us. If you have a good contact person there, might looping them in with me directly? My mail is fleys at hubspot dot com

More worrying though, we don't find much info on them having any API at all, so that may be the main blocker here. 

palmerij2
Member | Elite Partner

Thanks for the quick reply @FransLeys! I don't have any personal points of contact there, but several of my clients use this tool. I'll reach out to them to see if they can point us to the right person at Buildertrend. 

RMor

+1 Yes, this integration is highly needed! 

harriskenny
Contributor | Partner

Hi we have a client adding HubSpot to their tech stack. They use Builder Trend and want to be able to sync data. Any updates on this?

FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team

@harriskenny It's not something HubSpot is or even can be building right now (no API that we know of).

I had picked up there was interest at Buildertrend to investigate building something on their end, so I would recommend reaching out to them! 

harriskenny
Contributor | Partner

@RMor @palmerij2  @FransLeys 

Exciting news from Buildertrend:

We’re developing a new App Marketplace that’ll make integrations with other software more seamless.

The first options available for integration will be CRM solutions to easily convert your sales funnel into active jobs in Buildertrend.

Maintain your established lead flow and email campaigns in your preferred platform, and seamlessly bring information like client name, address, phone number and email address into Buildertrend without having to manually transfer those details. Save time and avoid typos in client information that could derail a relationship right from the start.

CRM solutions available for integration will include HubSpot, Salesforce, MailChimp and Pipedrive to start.

How can I provide feedback on this release?

We want to hear from you!

• What apps do you use regularly?
  • How would you like to see those apps integrated with Buildertrend?

If you’d like to answer these questions and provide feedback on this release, click What do you think of this roadmap item? on the left side of the page.

We regularly review feedback in order to continuously improve Buildertrend. By analyzing this feedback we can identify areas for improvement, prioritize development efforts, and make enhancements that will better meet your needs. This ongoing process of review and improvement helps us ensure Buildertrend remains a valuable and effective tool.

How can I learn more?

To receive emails on the movement of this release or learn about iterations and updates, click Subscribe.

Source: https://buildertrend-publicroadmap.launchnotes.io/board/copy-of-integrate-other-software-wit...

FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team
woah! cool update there! thanks for sharing
harriskenny
Contributor | Partner

Hi everyone just wanted to share that Buildertrend's HubSpot integration is now live:

https://buildertrend.com/help-article/new-hubspot-integration-marketplace/

All free and paid versions of HubSpot are supported. It allows users to to import prospective leads directly from HubSpot into Buildertrend’s Sales section.

We're helping clients implement this now, it's not the full data sync requested above but it is a good start!

Electromagnetic

Does anyone have any recent information on the Hubspot - BuilderTrend integration. I have a client who uses it, and they report that contacts have stopped syncing over from HS to BT as of March 2024. BT support told me at the time that there is a known bug, but I haven't gotten any updates since then. I'm not sure if they are still supporting this integration.