Customize Date Picker

I need the ability to customize the dates shown in a date picker so that only the dates that are relevant are shown and the irrelevant dates are grayed out.

I have a form that collects registrant information for an ongoing event that is only held on specific dates but the dates and times change month to month.

Right now I am forced to use a text field for the available dates, which keeps me from being able to setup automated reminder emails based on date.

4 Replies
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team
Status updated to: Needs Detail

This is an interesting idea @Jarrick. Would love to hear more use cases around this and how people would use this feature.

Jarrick
Occasional Contributor

The main goal is to be able to create a workflow that can send automated event reminders and/or marketing emails, based on the event date that the contact chose when filling out the event registration form.

I don't want to use a date picker field that doesn't allow for blocking certain dates because it leaves too much opportunity for the contact to choose a date that is not one of the event dates. So, I am currently having to use a text field, which does not allow me to do things like, send an email X days before the event.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Status updated to: Idea Submitted

Catalpha
Occasional Contributor

Great idea. I'm looking for the same thing.