HubSpot Ideas

Bkyles

Comment on Social Posts

Having a comment feature for scheduled/draft social posts would be great for people who work with teams, and  could greatly increase useability of the plateform. With this added feature teams can document and track their approval process directly through the plateform without the need for third party apps. 

HubSpot Updates
Delivered
March 11, 2024 04:18 AM

March 11, 2024 04:17 AM

Hi @CFenton4 - with this feature, you can now leave comments on any individual draft or scheduled Social post from within the HubSpot Social editor. This gives customers the ability to tag colleagues within HubSpot and give feedback on the posts before they are published.

I can confirm this is a separate feature from what we offer customers today in terms of commenting directly on their own published posts.

Full details on the feature can be found can be found here or on the HubSpot Knowledge Base article on internal commenting

If I can clarify anything further on this or if this is not working as expected for you, please let me know, and happy to dig in further. Thanks!

In Beta
November 06, 2023 01:56 AM

Hi all - I'm pleased to announce we have opened a Public Beta for enabling commenting in the Social editor in HubSpot. This beta is currently open for any Marketing Pro/Enterprise portal to opt in.

Link here to opt into the beta and learn more about the feature. 

6 Replies
ThorstenT

I want to support this idea. I think this feature would be a great benefit for ouer social media team. It was one of the pain points for them, during the change process from swat.io to Hubspot.

FGaletic5
Participant
dowens
HubSpot Product Team

Hi all - I'm pleased to announce we have opened a Public Beta for enabling commenting in the Social editor in HubSpot. This beta is currently open for any Marketing Pro/Enterprise portal to opt in.

Link here to opt into the beta and learn more about the feature. 

CFenton4

@dowens  The beta provided still does not hit the mark in terms of other internal team members being able to leave comments on drafted social post to provide feedback/revisions. 

That beta currently serves being able to interact via commenting on the social post once its published which is not the painpoint that has been discussed in this thread 

dowens
HubSpot Product Team

Hi @CFenton4 - with this feature, you can now leave comments on any individual draft or scheduled Social post from within the HubSpot Social editor. This gives customers the ability to tag colleagues within HubSpot and give feedback on the posts before they are published.

I can confirm this is a separate feature from what we offer customers today in terms of commenting directly on their own published posts.

Full details on the feature can be found can be found here or on the HubSpot Knowledge Base article on internal commenting

If I can clarify anything further on this or if this is not working as expected for you, please let me know, and happy to dig in further. Thanks!

dowens
HubSpot Product Team