HubSpot Ideas

danieleso

Allow payment processing through Authorize.net

Stripe is great, but limiting for some types of businesses.  Allowing integration of other major processors (such as Authorize.net) would be insanely helpful for ours.

12 Replies
chrisnault
Contributor | Diamond Partner

^ the more options the better

EWhitcomb3

If Authorize.net is supported, we could move forward with using Hubspot for payments

ssadvisor

I'm hoping to be able to integrate using Authorize.net ARB service and keeping track of payment transactions such that I can automate emailing or texting the client when payment has been made or declined. Because of the service I provide Stripe isn't willing to work with me; they consider the service a "high risk" category.

Since I can't do this from within Hubspot, which I'm finding to be a greatly needed service, I'll need to put in go between services such as Zapier or Automate.io. Update contact to client -> create client in Authorize.net

Get payment info from Authorize.net -> update contact in Hubspot

It just becomes messy.

Greenway

Just curious if there's been any develoments on this -- would love to see authorize.net directly integration with Hubspot. 

If not, what are you using to allow people to purchase simple items.  I don't need a storefront - just a way for people to to process credit card payments for simple items.  This would be for small products, not services.

ssadvisor
I decided to use ThriveCart for the order processing. ThriveCart has
integration back to HubSpot.
Lquiroga
Participant

Yes, we can't use Stripe for our business, and we will definitely move forward with Hubspot payments if it integrates with Authorize.net. 

BBurnett

Can't use stripe and have a long-standing Authorize.net relationship. and we would love to move forward with Hubspot payments if it integrates with Authorize.net

ssadvisor
Use https://w3.earnieboyd.com/thrive which integrates to both Authorize and
Hubspot for your solution. Create a product and use that as the URL in the
payment button on the Hubspot page.
jaybaum
Contributor

We need this! We're a large-scale enterprise and authroize.net is a staple for companies of our size. 

NDressler

Authorize.net is the tie in for many ERP systems and large scale customized webstores. I can wrap my head around partnerships but if you plan to compete on a large scale you have to have some flexibility. Authorize.net allows that for a lot of us. 

TBotello

I spoke to my bank about using HubSpot as a way to take credit cards. They were super excited about the opportunity to integrate Authorize.net from their platoform to HubSpot.  Sadly this is just an idea at this point.  We sell physical items so using Hubspot's payment option is really just for software/virtual sales.  Too bad too, I was looking forward to a seemless solution. ---T

LDonelson

What is the status on this issue?  I need to have an integration to Authorize.net as we use WooCommerce to handle both hardware and software and Authorize.net will do monthly billing for our SAAS product.