Getting Started on the Community

jennysowyrda
by: Community Manager
Community Manager

HubSpot Community Guidelines

Welcome to the HubSpot Community! Here you’ll find a buzzing community of professionals from around the world with one common mission: growing better with HubSpot. 

The Community is made up of HubSpot customers, partners, employees, and enthusiasts. It serves as your go-to destination for discussions around industry, HubSpot products, thought leadership, and professional and business development. The Community is a place where you can connect with others, grow your business and career, share your professional expertise, and build your influence. 

We strive to ensure that the HubSpot Community embodies our values and is a space where all members are respected. The following house rules establish the grounds for Community use. These house rules are part of our HubSpot Community Terms of Use. Please make sure you’ve read the terms that apply to your use.

HubSpot Community House Rules

1. Be respectful.

The Community is a place where you can ask questions and seek out the knowledge of your peers. This is a shared space of connection and learning. So please be polite and considerate in your interactions with other members. All people are welcome to use the Community. However, personal insults, threats of violence, and/or harassment have no place in the Community and will result in revoked Community membership. 

2. Be relevant.

There’s a lot of conversation happening in the Community. Keep your comments constructive and relevant to the topic. If you have a new question, start a new thread rather than interrupting a conversation. Please make sure to review section 3(b) of our Community Terms of Use for more information on acceptable use.

We are committed to high standards of validity and factuality of information in our Community. The moderators are empowered (at their discretion) to remove irrelevant or incorrect content (created either by humans or AI) and issue account suspensions if needed.
We encourage responsible and thoughtful use of generative AI. Please disclose that your content was assisted by AI and check the accuracy of the information before posting in the Community.

3. Share the love.

Like we say in our Culture Code, “power is gained by sharing knowledge, not hoarding it.” Help make the HubSpot Community a richer place by sharing your expertise. Start a thread, post a comment, get involved. 

4. Be responsible.

You are solely responsible for your interactions with other community members. Please practice common sense and use good judgment when posting and/or interacting with others. Do not post anything that would violate any contractual agreements (copyright, trade secret or otherwise) or nondisclosure agreements to which you are a party.

5. Protect everyone’s privacy.

Don’t share anything about yourself, your business, or another community member that you/they would not want to be made publicly available. Do not post personal information that you receive in private messages or other one-to-one communications on the Community without the other party’s consent. 

6. Keep in mind, this is user-generated content.

The HubSpot Community is full of user-generated content with plenty of good advice, instruction, and insight. HubSpot is not responsible for the content generated by other users. Please apply the same good judgment pertaining to 3rd party content on the Community that you would apply to information anywhere on the Internet.

By engaging on, and contributing to, the HubSpot Community you agree to follow these rules as well as the full HubSpot Community Terms of Use.

The HubSpot Logo and Employees

You will notice that some community members have a HubSpot logo next to their names - this means they are HubSpot employees. Like you, they are members of the community around HubSpot products, and we encourage them to share their knowledge and opinions here. 

Flagging inappropriate content for review

If you recognize any violation of these guidelines or our Community Terms of Use, please notify us within the community by choosing "Report Inappropriate Content" from the message's Options menu in the top left hand corner, and let us know why you feel the content is inappropriate. If you have any questions about our guidelines, terms, or policies, let us know via community@hubspot.com.

19 Comments
roisinkirby
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Thank you for sharing, @jennysowyrda 

SPagano

How can I post a question in the community?

Question: Our CRM is set-up to log and track emails automatically from Outlook (with the Hubspot Sales Add-In) however, we're finding that anything after March 30 is not displaying in activity. For example: any emails sent after March 30 and any contacts added are not displaying. Help!!

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @SPagano

You can post a question on the Community by following the steps here. The create post button is available on every board within the Community. 

Thank you,
Jenny

sbank
Participant

Such a great and very informative guideline. Really this information is very important for me because I was an issue with my website but I was no idea that how can I get help from the community. Thanks for this help

BTergga

Thanks for sharing  am using both Instagram and Facebook. I received almost same results am glad about it and they are very helpful 🙂

JBetts
Participant

Do you know if Hubspot offers a HIPPA compliance area? For 3rd party support notes?

Kimbi

Thanks for sharing

OODUNSI4
Participant

How do I get started and is there going to be any resoucees to read for beginners like me?

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @OODUNSI4, welcome to the Community! 

I recommend checking out this article: Getting Started on the Community. It offers some great advice on first steps in the Community and also highlights the areas where you can connect with other members and learn about the Community events. 

I hope this helps!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

TJokers

thx 4 sharing your guys gr8

ZSharit

Feeling excited joining this group. 

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ZSharit, Welcome to the Community 🙂 

ZSharit
Thanks.

Looking forward to learning from this community.
TJokers
welcome to best ting 😉
JMuk

Thanks

Nwagboso

Thanks, looking forward to learning  everything SEO.

CVigneau

Awesome. stoked to be here. starting the learning from scratch

RBergendal

Good Morning i need help with getting online free courses 

RBergendal

Getting lost inside automation as changed alot since 2022