Email Marketing Tool

Cooper17
Participant

Dynamic Email Content

SOLVE

Is there any way to have an automated email dynamically change an image inside the email to correspond to the client its being sent to. For example, if I have a workflow and I have an image named 'Joe-Shmoe-Image' and Joe Shmoe gets enrolled into the workflow is there a feature to the email sent to him via the workflow contain his specific image?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Dynamic Email Content

SOLVE

Hi @Cooper17,

You can personalize email elements by adding smart rules to an email, explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cos-general/add-smart-content-to-your-website-pages-landing-pages-and-...

However, the upper limit for how many smart variations you can have in a module is 20, so this might not be a feasible solution for you. You could create up to 20 lists containing one contact only to show different images for these 20 contacts. It would be a very manual process.

Other community members might have workarounds, I'm not aware of any native feature in HubSpot for this.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Dynamic Email Content

SOLVE

Hi @Cooper17,

You can personalize email elements by adding smart rules to an email, explained here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cos-general/add-smart-content-to-your-website-pages-landing-pages-and-...

However, the upper limit for how many smart variations you can have in a module is 20, so this might not be a feasible solution for you. You could create up to 20 lists containing one contact only to show different images for these 20 contacts. It would be a very manual process.

Other community members might have workarounds, I'm not aware of any native feature in HubSpot for this.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.