Email Deliverability

Castro

bounce errors notification

SOLVE

Hi, 

I need to be notified of email delivery errors. Many emails are in workflows and nurturings. I can't be verifying each one...

I await your response as soon as possible!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Castro,

This link should not be working, it's a template. You need to adjust it as described below: https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/your_portal_id/contact/personalization_token_for_contact_ID/

In this URL, replace your_portal_id  and add the personalization token for "Contact ID" at the end of the link.

Does that make sense?

Best,

Karsten

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Castro,

There isn't any central notification for bounces.

If you have workflows, you can set up a simple contact-based workflow, triggered by "Email hard bounce reason is known". You can then add a "Internal email notification" from the right sidebar. Once switched on, this workflow would notify you about new hard bounces.

In this notification, I'd recommend including a link to the contact that bounced. You can use personalization tokens for this. To generate this type link, use this syntax: https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/your_portal_id/contact/personalization_token_for_contact_ID/

Replace your_portal_id with, em, your portal ID, and add the personalization token for "Contact ID" at the end of the link. HubSpot will automatically create the full link in each notification.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Castro

SOLVE

ok, almost perfect...
The creation of the workflow has been useful to me, but I have not been able to access the link to see the customization of the Contact ID.

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Castro,

This link should not be working, it's a template. You need to adjust it as described below: https://app.hubspot.com/contacts/your_portal_id/contact/personalization_token_for_contact_ID/

In this URL, replace your_portal_id  and add the personalization token for "Contact ID" at the end of the link.

Does that make sense?

Best,

Karsten

Karsten Köhler