task column properties

SOLVE
Highlighted
New Contributor

Is it possible to change the properties that my team sees on the tasks comumns? 

I went to "actions" while on the tasks page and then "edit columns" but it only has 6 default properties available to choose from. 

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Community Superstar

Q: Is it possible to change the properties that my team sees on the tasks comumns?

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

Yes, but your choices are limited to the properties presented in the list shown.

(see image)

hubspot-crm-tasks-view-default-columns.png

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Support • Web • Apps • Training

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13
Highlighted
Solution
Community Superstar

Q: Is it possible to change the properties that my team sees on the tasks comumns?

Short A: n/a

Longer A:

Yes, but your choices are limited to the properties presented in the list shown.

(see image)

hubspot-crm-tasks-view-default-columns.png

Note: HubSpot is a constantly evolving platform. Please check the date of each post and view all solutions in that context.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I'd be very interested in the ability to add more column options to the task list. There are many that would be useful - associated company is a must I would have thought. In addition, last contacted (date). But a wider range (as per the list on the contact column page options) would be perfect. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Very much agree with this. I want to have some indication of deal size linked with the tasks to be done

Highlighted
New Contributor

I definitely agree with the associated company being a must. Not sure why it's not there.

Highlighted
Resident Expert

Hi Frank,

I can not see to find thie option highlighted.  How do I get there?

Thanks.

Chris

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Community Superstar

hubspot-tasks-columns-gif.gif

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

Highlighted
Resident Expert

Thank you. This is exactly what I needed!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted

Hi, is it possible to add a telephone number, e-mail and other valuable information in this screen or at least at Task detals that's opened when we click in a task? All other CRM's that we tested had this option and this is something very important to make us migrate to a paid plan.

Highlighted
Resident Expert

I am not sure I understand what you are trying to accomplish. The task dashboard is where you start from not where you interact from. From here you go into the company or contact and you have all the information needed.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

The key use case is being able to sort my list of tasks by company (so I can complete all tasks on a company at once and have visibility on all tasks under a company). I can't see why it is such an issue for hubspot to add - it seems incredibly obvious. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

I want both Contact AND Company and phone/email details and Last Activity Date. 

Highlighted
New Contributor

When can we add an additional column like Company Name, not just the contact name?

Highlighted
Resident Expert

@youngstr move the concept to the idea forum.

0 Upvotes