CMS Development

sschalow

Form Labels Won't Show on Template

SOLVE

Hi there,

I am using a template for an ebook offer, and I can't get the form labels to appear on the landing page. The form itself has labels but they disappear on the landing page. Image below. Anyone know what to do?Screen Shot 2018-06-08 at 3.13.06 PM.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JasonRosa
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@sschalow thanks! So it looks like there is a display: none; set on the labels which is why they aren't showing. The specific style is: 

.af-ebook-hero .form-container .hs-form .hs-form-field > label {

display: none !important; 

}

This style looks to be in a style-sheet called "airfleet-ebook-template". If you removed that style it should fix your problem. I also added an image below of what I'm seeing using the inspector tools for reference. 

DisplayNone.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
JasonRosa
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@sschalow could you link to the page that you're working on or the page preview link so that I can take a closer look? 

0 Upvotes
sschalow

SOLVE
0 Upvotes
JasonRosa
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

@sschalow thanks! So it looks like there is a display: none; set on the labels which is why they aren't showing. The specific style is: 

.af-ebook-hero .form-container .hs-form .hs-form-field > label {

display: none !important; 

}

This style looks to be in a style-sheet called "airfleet-ebook-template". If you removed that style it should fix your problem. I also added an image below of what I'm seeing using the inspector tools for reference. 

DisplayNone.png

sschalow

SOLVE

@JasonRosa that did the trick! Thanks so much!