Account & Settings

CMcGuicken

HTML Email Signature Is Not Saving

Hi folks, I have an issue with hubspot.  When I add my HTML email, I'm seeing a perfect preview and a saved icon.  However, when I go to email out, the signature is blank.  When I go into the email signature area again, the code I applied is not saved.

So Hubspot is not saving the html email signature, even thought it is stating that it does.

Can someone help me or is there a problem with the platform?

Screenshot 2023-05-23 203550.pngScreenshot 2023-05-23 203618.pngScreenshot 2023-05-23 203511.png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
CMcGuicken

Thanks - no issues with the unsupported tags - the system checks those anyway.   

Cleared cache and issue still remains. 

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CMcGuicken,

Thanks for trying that out! 

In this case, I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription. They have access to your account and the tools to troubleshoot this matter. 

When you contact them, I would recommend providing them screen recording of this behavior and providing them with a HAR file to help them pinpoint this issue.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @CMcGuicken,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! 

I'm wondering if this related community thread could help? Could you please check to see if your HTML signature has unsupported HTML tags?

Screenshot 2023-05-24 at 8.32.27 AM.png

If your signature meets the HTML requirements, could you try to clear your cache please, and save the signature again? Please let us know if that makes a difference! Thank you

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes