APIs & Integrations

amelsom85

Webhook or Workflow for Deal Infomation to SharePoint

SOLVE

Hi,

I'm looking for away to send certain deal infomation to a HTTP endpoint in Power Automate and use that to populate a sharepoint list.

I have this working for another work flow that sends basic deal infomation to an endpoint, this issue i've got is that there isn't enough infomation being sent by the webhook, for example with a deal it doesn't send any contact or company infomation about that deal. I need to capture things like.

Company Name

Deal Amount

Deal Stage 

And populate this to a list to then do some business automation. I don't have a lot of experince with API's and App creation and i can't see a way to get the infomation i need using a workflow, so thought i may have to do this with an app, but not sure where to start i've followed the app creation guide but I have no redirect URL etc beucase all i want to do is trigger the app to send the JSON when part of a deal changes.

Is there a way to achieve what i'm trying to do? It seems incorrect that with Deal infomation sent via workflow it doesn't contain the company its associated with. 

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
prosa
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi there if you are able to create the deal in sharepoint using the API power automate can send a http request to hubspot and get the rest of the information using the hubspot API.  

If this post helped you resolve your issue, please consider marking it as the solution. Thank you for supporting our HubSpot community.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
JKrantz
Contributor

SOLVE

any updates on this one?- thanks!

0 Upvotes
prosa
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi there if you are able to create the deal in sharepoint using the API power automate can send a http request to hubspot and get the rest of the information using the hubspot API.  

If this post helped you resolve your issue, please consider marking it as the solution. Thank you for supporting our HubSpot community.
GabrielGon
Participant

SOLVE

I'm planning on doing this, do you mind giving more details about how one would create a deal on sharepoint?

0 Upvotes
JKrantz
Contributor

SOLVE

@GabrielGon where you able to do this? thanks!

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @amelsom85 

Thanks for the question! 

Going to tap in @prosa who know a thing or two about Power Automate!

Hey @prosa !  Mind taking a look?

0 Upvotes