APIs & Integrations

GChantler

Using Figma Files in Hubspot - Is there a way?

SOLVE

Hello,

I'm a designer looking to build a website. And wondering if there any handy plug-ins to integrate Figma files (such as landing pages etc with images, fonts etc ) into Hubspot CMS.

Or am I better off designing straight away into Hubspot. The reason for using Figma is the shared component library to keep hold of assets, easy UI icons to add in and a grid system to work to. If I cannot integrate is there anything in Hubspot that would do a similar job?

Thanks,
Gill

2 Accepted solutions
dbeau79
Solution
Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Sorry @dennisedson , missed this!  @GChantler , we use figma but without an integration.  Our design team has a well structured way of handing off to the dev team so we can first implement the basic UI elements, move on to the modules and finally full page layouts. Probably not what you were looking for but it's how we do it.

View solution in original post

jonchim
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @GChantler,
I actually have not used figma in my workflow but I don't believe there is a way unless figma exports HTML but even then you'd still need to export/import everytime you make a change. The assets, etc. you should be able to export and import those into HubSpot. But yeah i'm not sure. 

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10
transjt
Participant

SOLVE

👋 Hey everyone, we have something interesting for you:
We are developing a seamless integration between Figma and HubSpot: transjt.io

Check it out, it is in beta and not perfect for now, but getting better and better 😉

1. 🚀 Register ➡ (it is free): https://transjt.io/
  2. 🤖 Download the Figma plugin: 
    https://www.figma.com/community/plugin/1288882769422233899/transjt-io-design-to-hubspot
alihiorder

SOLVE

Hey @GChantler ,

You can use emailify to export your figma files to HTML. It has a drag and drop template builder as well as a custom component builder. In my experience I have been able to build pretty neat emails through it. If you have Hubspot Marketing Professional Hub you can use the HTML code and create custom email templates. You dont need to write a single line of code.

Regards,
Ali

0 Upvotes
AlContreras
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Well, in fact, we just released the beta version of the BRiX Fuse plugin that pushes your designs from Figma to HubSpot and vice versa.
Take a look at it here: https://www.gobrix.io/figma-plugin
Would love to see you there!

jonchim
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @GChantler,
I actually have not used figma in my workflow but I don't believe there is a way unless figma exports HTML but even then you'd still need to export/import everytime you make a change. The assets, etc. you should be able to export and import those into HubSpot. But yeah i'm not sure. 

Jon Chim
VP of Design & Development
Hypha HubSpot Development

check Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
GChantler

SOLVE

Thanks Jon, yeah I think there might be some push back with the export/import for each change. 

There are some plug ins that exist though I think this could get messy on the handover side.

Thanks for all the suggestions 😄

dbeau79
Solution

SOLVE

Sorry @dennisedson , missed this!  @GChantler , we use figma but without an integration.  Our design team has a well structured way of handing off to the dev team so we can first implement the basic UI elements, move on to the modules and finally full page layouts. Probably not what you were looking for but it's how we do it.

GChantler

SOLVE

Gotcha,

Thanks for this ! Makes sense. 

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

No worries!  Just a little passive aggressive nudge from me 🙃

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hi @GChantler 

The tl;dr answer is nope.

But, I know people who still use Figma in their workflows 😀

I know that @dbeau79 uses it in his workflow.  Maybe he can offer some advice!

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

hmm @dbeau79 appears busy 😥@jonchim , do you have experience with Figma in your workflow?

0 Upvotes