APIs & Integrations

edossantos3CX

Bug in Redirect URL validation

SOLVE

Hello,

When we create an app to integrate with Hubspot, we need to enter a Redirect URL, as part of the OAuth2 authorization flow. For this field, we need to enter an URL having a port number, because our app is not running on the standard HTTPS port 443. Instead, we have it running on port 5001. So, we try to set the Redirect URL to:

https://mypbx.example.com:5001/api/oauth2crm

...which is a valid URL. However, the Hubspot Developer site is not allowing us to enter this URL, it complains about the port number:

RedirectUrlError.png

If we remove the port number, the validation works, and I can save the changes.

We need that you fix this URL validation bug, so we can proceed with this integration.

Thanks.

Ernesto.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @edossantos3CX,

I hope all is well with you 😄

I'm also able to see that if we add port number on  domain that isn't localhost, the redirect url would not validate. For this, I'll have to check in with the team and I'll keep you posted!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @edossantos3CX,

I hope all is well with you 😄

I'm also able to see that if we add port number on  domain that isn't localhost, the redirect url would not validate. For this, I'll have to check in with the team and I'll keep you posted!

edossantos3CX

SOLVE

Hi @WendyGoh,

Thanks for your response, please keep me posted. This is an important issue for customers using both 3CX and Hubspot, as our installations usually aren't configured to use the default HTTPS port...

Kind regards.

Ernesto.

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @edossantos3CX,

We have already pushed out a fix for this and you should be able to add mypbx.example.com:5001/api/oauth2crm as your redirect URL and save it just fine. Let me know if all is well!

0 Upvotes
edossantos3CX

SOLVE

Hello @WendyGoh,

Thanks for your feedback, indeed we have confirmed that the issue has been solved.

Thanks!

Ernesto.

0 Upvotes