APIs & Integrations

Bruno_Teixeira
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

Auto submit Hubspot form automatically

SOLVE

Hello,

I have a Hubspot page embed on a page and I need to submit it automatically. All I need is to click on submit button automatically once I will already have the email pre-populated in my form.

Can you tell how can I do this ?

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Bruno_Teixeira.

Can you describe your use case in more detail? If you have a HubSpot form embedded on a web page, we recommend that the visitor take the action to submit the form instead of having a script do this for them. Visitors should know what they are submitting and consenting to.

If you have already established consent, submitting values through this Forms API endpoint is a more robust solution than having some front end code hit the submit button.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
timhantec

SOLVE

You can do this with Javascript and jQuery.

$(".hs-form-iframe").contents().find("form").submit();
0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi, @Bruno_Teixeira.

Can you describe your use case in more detail? If you have a HubSpot form embedded on a web page, we recommend that the visitor take the action to submit the form instead of having a script do this for them. Visitors should know what they are submitting and consenting to.

If you have already established consent, submitting values through this Forms API endpoint is a more robust solution than having some front end code hit the submit button.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Upvotes
Danielle1
Participant

SOLVE

You did not answer his question...

0 Upvotes
Danielle1
Participant

SOLVE

I need the same question answered. I am not looking to get any consent or information except what is already in the url. I am also not interested in using your API. Yes, all I want is to automatically submit a hubspot form in tag manager several seconds after the page loads to grab some basic information like IP, GCLID and UTM Parameters. Really not interested in anything else. There is no additional information that I could possibly give you that would be helpful. No, I am not looking or willing to consider or talk about any other solutions. I just need you to actually answer this guy's and thousands of other people's question. How do I auto submit a hubspot form on every page one time with a several second delay after page load. I prefer to do this in tag manager and not on the page itself.