💬 RevOps Discussions

HTB_Scott

Using UIPath to work tasks?

Hi All,

Our company has a newly dedicated programmer building automations in UIPath to craete efficiencies in areas which have been typically, well, manual process driven. 

My team has been granted time with this developer to create essentially a connection from HubSpot to an internal, secure platform using UI Path. The goal is so we can take customer sales notifications about things like onboarding calls or routine sales calls created in HubSpot and move them into our platform so our sales teams on teh secure platform can see them. 

Yes, I know HubSpot does this by it's nature. The answer why we don't just use HubSpot is complicated. I could tell you, but... 😎

Does anyone out there have any experience working with both UIPath and HubSpot out there? There's no direct connectors which are stright forward, and no third-party connectors like Zapier. 

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
salmanamin
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

Using UIPath to work tasks?

We've worked with UIPath before and integrated it with Salesforce. We are new partners for HubSpot but don't see any issues integrating UIPath workflows with HubSpot, especially with the integration capabilities of the new Operations Hub. 

Happy to have an initial conversation to find out more more information about your use - salman.amin@learners.ai

0 Upvotes